“There’s a part of me that wishes everyone could nearly die. I just don’t think there’s a greater wake-up call to how to really live than that.”
May you find support and love here. And if you need additional help, I’m only an email away at Jerome@jeromebraggs.com
I am a spiritual teacher, life and business coach, mystic, inspirational keynote speaker, writer, singer, poet, and highly-attuned intuitive medium.
In 2004, a team of doctors diagnosed with me with kidney failure, pneumonia, pancreatitis, anemia, fluid-filled lungs, giaridia, and AIDS, and then gave me seven days to live.
Using everything I knew about “The Law of Attraction,” I miraculously and completely healed my body in three months, to the amazement of my doctors, and my family. However, I found myself back in that same hospital, with the exact same diagnosis, just a year and a half later. And this time, doctors gave me less than 48 hours to live.
It was this time, while laying on my deathbed, that I had a mystical experience, where the presence of the Divine spoke to me, and shared with me the missing key to not only healing my body, but also creating what I really wanted, and transforming my life from simply surviving, to absolutely thriving: “to learn how to love myself completely, and to live in alignment with my soul.”
Realizing this as my “great wake-up call” moment, I committed myself to throwing everything I had at learning how to love myself, and to living in alignment with my soul. What followed was a ten-year, miraculous, awakening journey—a soul masterclass—where I had to deeply question everything I had previously thought was true about myself, hold it all up to the Light, and see what it was really made of. I also had to take a deep dive off the highest diving board into the pool of self-love and acceptance.
And what I learned through this journey awakened me to the miraculous power of self-love, and just how juicy life can become once we become a more full embodiment of spirit, and trust spirit to take the lead in our lives. As a result of this awakening, I miraculously healed my body again, awakened my intuitive medium gifts, and transformed my entire life from one of struggle, pain, shame, and illness, into a delicious one, wrapped in well-being, love, and fulfillment.
Today, my work is a testimony and a celebration of my awakening journey, and the soul lessons I learned that helped turn everything around, and transform my life into something delicious, and something that fully expresses and affirms who I really am.
Whether I’m teaching, coaching, speaking, or doing an intuitive reading, my mission is to share all I’ve been blessed to know through my journey on how to use the miraculous power of self-love and alignment with the soul to heal, to thrive, to create what you really want, and to live a life that tastes really, really good to you, once and for all.
- I’m a certified transcendental meditation instructor, a certified energy healer, and ZUMBA instructor. Most of my live events have some combination of these three involved.
- I graduated from Morehouse College with a BA in Psychology, and attended (not yet finished) the MLA program in Creative Writing from Oklahoma City University. Yep, I’m a “MOREHOUSE MAN!”
- I’m also a singer, actor, award-winning poet, and ordained interfaith minister. I’ve been in some Hollywood and independent films, Off-Broadway plays, traveled the world singing, and have won awards for several of my poems.
- Both of my parents are twins…yep, both of them.
- I’m a recipient of the Edmond Business Times “Top 20 Under 40 Award.”
- I’m a huge connoisseur of green juice, gummy bears, Thai food, and the music of Lizz Wright.
- I have been know to wear clown noses, try my hand at stand-up comedy, and bring humor and laughter into my work as much as possible.
- I speak Spanish (un poco), and gay black man (fluently).
- I’m on the advisory board for an organization called, “Wisdompreneurs.com.” If you’re someone who has, or is creating, a business that makes a positive impact in the world that is aligned with your mindfulness, wisdom, and/or spiritual practice, check us out!
- I’m working on an album, to be released in the next few years. It’ll be soulful, jazzy, and inspirational.
Jerome Braggs is a spiritual teacher, life /biz coach, mystic, writer, speaker, singer, and highly attuned intuitive medium. His path of awakening began in 2005 when he had a near death experience in which he encountered the Divine, and was told the path to true healing and delicious living was to learn how to truly love yourself.
Using his intuitive abilities of seeing, hearing, feeling, and direct knowing, Jerome can read the energy of a person’s soul and is able to pinpoint what blocks them from living in alignment with the Divine, and fulfilling the life of their dreams. As a result, he brings forth revolutionary teachings that assist people in healing the body, awakening the soul, creating what they really want, and transforming their reality through the power of self-love.
Jerome is a bridge between the mystical and the practical path of awakening, and he inspires profound spiritual growth and life-changing expansion to audiences worldwide through his message of self-love, healing, and living from the soul.
Many spiritual seekers have experienced amazing, unexplainable physical and emotional healings, breakthroughs to fulfilling their dreams, and have awakened to their true nature through Jerome’s profound and loving teachings. When intuitively guided in the moment, Jerome’s messages are delivered with a big dose of love, soul, laughter, and fun.